Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting to know me (MacGyver)...

While hitting 'yes I will attend' to an Evite tonight I was directed to set up a profile of myself (which I for some reason thought I had done years ago when this Evite thingy came along). I clicked 'Sure' (it didn't really say that) and I was taken to a page to set up my profile photo and etc. I saw the About Me section and cringed. I hate writing about myself (unless it's random writing like here in the blog world).

I don't know if it's the self importance of it all (even though you are suppose to write about yourself) or the talking about myself. I never know what I want to say. What would I want strangers who have never met me know about me first? That I love clearance sales and that I have one leg shorter than the other? Well in all it's Evite awesomeness there were questions for me to answer instead of a blank sheet for me to throw up on (and what makes me interesting).

After happily answering questions instead of having to actually talk about myself I looked back at my answers and I still think I came across weird. My answers are all over the place (like my writing) but in a strange way it expressed a little of me and how odd I am.

So in order for you to know me better I thought I'd post some of the questions and my answers.

TV show I never miss
The Local News

Song that gets me dancing
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar (I rock the shoulder dance- ask my BFF Jason Graham).

First concert I ever attended
Metallica

Childhood hero
MacGyver

Now that last question Mitch kindly reminded me isn't a real person. Blah! My beloved MacGyver is so a Hero. I've seen every single episode and he's always the hero. Plus he was featured in MythBusters which makes him cool.

And no one will ever ROCK a mullet like Richard Dean Anderson.

Okay so I'm ending this blog post with MacGyver because I seriously heart MacGyver!



No comments: