Friday, June 25, 2010

Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations oh my!

It has been a very busy couple of weeks. That shall be my excuse for not blogging.

There's been Weddings, birthdays, Graduations, and Father's day (more on that later) with limited amount of web access. ( I should really consider taking my laptop everywhere I go. That way I can blog on the spot! )

Anyways I just wanted to give a quick holler so people know I'm still alive and that I haven't been trapped some where in my house under a pile of diapers and toys.

Oh and I wanted to post a photo of the awesome wedding cake at Jay and Jennie's Wedding! The cake told their love story through little framed photos. I LOVED IT! (And it was yummy! I had two pieces ... I sort of dropped the first one).

I wanted to say congratulations again you two! Such a beautiful wedding!

Cheers!

Megs




(The middle photo was one I took right after Jay had proposed to her. I love seeing things come full circle.)

4 comments:

FlitterKit said...

Glad you are alive. Pretty cake.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful picture. I could totally go for a piece of cake like that right this second : ). I am just blog hopping around today and I saw your comment at Jasmine's blog this morning and I wanted to come over and say hi : ) I live in Pennsylvania and I am totally jealous of your gorgeous views. Wowza! : )

Bean said...

Great pictures! I would've "dropped" a piece, too, but I still would've eaten that piece. :D Hooray for two pieces! Hooray for you being alive! Hooray for a new blog entry!

DonGiaconia said...

And do I see a Disney Castle in there as well?