Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shoot/Black Out



It's been a while since I've had to chase the sunlight but it was was a lot of fun doing Solomon's shoot for his portfolio. Stay tuned for more photos. And the reason why was when we got back home there was a complete blackout! We were in the middle of uploading and doing photo back ups (and I was preheating the oven for dinner) when the power went out. Mitch went out to find dinner and he reported back that half the city was sitting in darkness. It was a bit creepy. We had all our flashlights out and hung a lantern outside our door. Of course with no electricty meant now post, no Internets, and no playing on the iPhone! So we all went to bed early haha.

Cheers!

Megs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice kicks solo! I can't wait to see pics!! eep. I'm so excited!.. hm.. blackouts? More of a reason to move to Pleasanton.. we NEVER have blackouts. haha :D I'm sure the photos turned out great!