Friday, October 15, 2010

The Gettys



A year ago I had the pleasure of meeting Emily. She is one of the warmest and sweetest person you'll ever meet. Her smile instantly makes you want to smile and her personality makes you want to sit and sip coffee with her all day. She also happens to be the mother of a cute little guy name Drew whom you may remember from one of my shoots last year.

Emily will be having twins at the beginning of next year and I am soo excited for her! I just know Drew is going to make a wonderful big brother.

When Emily contacted me for another session (but this time with herself and Scott) I was dancing with joy! ^_^

It was a very cold and windy Saturday and I felt terrible about the conditions but both Emily and Scott were such troopers (oh and Drew of course).

I think Emily is one of the most gorgeous pregnant woman I've ever seen! She looks amazing!

Congratulations again Emily and Scott! Wishing you a happy pregnancy and a safe delivery. I can't wait to meet the twins!

xoxo
Megs
















1 comment:

Bean said...

These are such beautiful family photos! I'm actually getting goosebumps right now!

I loveloveLOVE the picture of Drew kissing his mama's belly. So so sweet. I love their family photos, too! These are so great!!! Beautiful pictures, Meg!