Friday, November 5, 2010

Stamps of Love



Second from my love of paper is my love for stamps! I literally jumped for joy when I realized we were out. Most normal people would have been annoyed but not yours truly!

Now I don't just buy my stamps at the post office or the grocery store. I kind of consider myself a stamp snob because I only order them online. Online you have soo many choices beyond the boring average ones that you quickly grab while standing in the 10 Items or Less line at the supermarket.

The holidays are now upon us and Christmas cards and Holiday cards will be swirling around in our mail boxes. Since you painstakingly took the time to get that amazing family photo taken onto your amazing card, why not send them out in amazing style? (Yes I realized I overly used the word amazing but they really are amazing right!)

Ok. I will now get off my soap box and carefully put my stamps away in a protective sleeve. Yes a protective sleeve. That's what us stamp snobs do.

xoxo
Meg


1 comment:

Bean said...

I appreciate beautiful and unique stamps, too! I am glad you said you look at them online because I DO TOO! I thought I was a bit of a geek for doing so. :P Glad I'm not the only one. Nice stamps!