Friday, December 17, 2010

The Beck Family

I met Angie last year while we were both still pregnant. Well actually not in person but online through a Mother's group. I was searching for a pediatrician since I was new to the area and she chimed in to say she was too. We wanted to meet since we had similar interests but Labor happened. It wasn't until after the craziness of having a newborn and the holidays that we met up again and I have been so thankful ever since.

It’s been wonderful sharing my first year of motherhood with her. Someone to message at 3 am when you’re up with a baby and knowing that person is most likely up too or someone to share your fears and concerns with it. She’s an amazing mother and her son Milo is such a sweet boy  Both Angie and Christian are such loving parents and you can just see the love in their eyes every time they look at him.

Thank you Angie so much for your friendship and support. I couldn't ask for a better baby buddy for Luke than Milo or a better Mommy friend than you! Here's to surviving the first year as parents! 

xoxo
Megs

(p.s Also thank you for leaving cookies at my doorstep the other day! I didn't eat all of them. Just most of them.)




He is always smiling!

















One of my favorites of Christian and Milo!







According to Milo it was not a hat wearing kind of day!



"Ooh lens! "
.


Luke came along for the shoot to watch Mom + Dad in action and of course to play with Milo afterward

3 comments:

Angie Martin Beck said...

omg. you brought tears to my eyes with your kind words and absolutely amazing photos. perfect in every way. a million thanks to you , mitch and luke.

Claire O'Hara said...

Cute little boy and great pictures meg!

Bean said...

What great family photos!!! I also loved the picture of Milo and his dad. Dad's are good at helping babies fly. :) It looks like you guys had a blast during the shoot!