Friday, December 10, 2010

Modesto Wedding: Joane + Justin

Weddings are made of Love. The Love between the Bride and Groom and the Love of friends and family. Joane and Justin's wedding was just bursting with it! It was amazing for both Mitch and I to be a part of the most important day of my sister’s life and also witnessing the love of an entire church for two very special people

The wedding took place at The Calvary Temple in Modesto California.








































































































































































































































---------------------









3 comments:

Bean said...

So much love in this post!!! You captured BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES for them!!! I'm so glad I was there to witness this day in person. Joane and Justin glowed! Great job, Meg and Mitch!!!

(Don't keep me guessing! I didn't notice anything unusual BUT I WANT TO! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR EXCITING NEWS! *jumping up and down*)

Michelle said...

LOVE these wedding photos!! Your sister is so lucky to have such talented photographers in the family. Do I spy a logo change? ;)

Willie said...

oh! i nearly teared watching the beautiful story.. the beautiful bride, groom, family, reception. loved it all. even the cake topper! u guys did an amazing job, and capture the wedding so well! wish u guys were doing mine... it's not too late to think of videographing.. :)