Friday, December 31, 2010

Bidding Adieu to 2010

It has been an amazing and incredibly journey this year, both personally and professionally.

I was expecting this year to be the year of the baby and not so much the year of photography but it ended up being both. I've achieved more goals than expected this year and all while being a full time Mom. I've been blessed to have such an amazing partner to shoot with as well as having amazing clients/friends to work with.

To my clients I like to say thank you for letting us be a part of your history and for sharing your lives with us. There are big changes coming in 2011 and we can't be more excited! There will be a new website and a new blog coming soon!

We wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Cheers!

Megs + Mitch + Luke


---------------
A look back at all the wonderful moments of 2010.
















By the far the coolest Engagement Session! I heart the Monterey Bay Aquarium!



















Our Time is now... Carpe diem.

1 comment:

Claire O'Hara said...

What a wonderful year! Your photos are beautiful!! Here's to 2011