Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Wishing all the wonderful Mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day! A special shout out to those who are celebrating their very 1st Mother's Day along with me (that means you Angie and Nikki!).

Mother's day has always been special to me because of my Mom. Through war and poverty both her and my Dad struggled to bring me to this country and raised a wonderful family. She left her own family over 30 years ago in order to give us a better life. She hasn't seen her own mother since then either. As a mom I don't think I will ever have to have the same struggles or make the same sacrifices that she has had to make. For that I am forever grateful and one of many reasons I will celebrate.

Cheers!

Megs

1 comment:

Sweet Dainish said...

I have JUST stumbled across this picture now?? OMG that is soo adorable! I love how he can grab the chains and that look is to die for!!! lol.