Friday, May 28, 2010

Jay +Jennie: Engagement Pier 39 San Francisco

Jay and Jennie are two amazing people. Put them together and it's just an explosion of amazingess, fun, intelligence, and love. I'm so very lucky to have both of them be my dear bestest friends. How often does one get to be friends with a math genius and a computer wiz and have them make it look cool? (That is very rare, trust me.)

I was so thrilled to be able to shoot their engagement for them. I knew it was going to be full of laughter and fun. We chose the iconic Pier 39 in San Francisco and we could not have asked for better weather (a bit windy but not too foggy or cold).

Congratulations again Jay and Jennie. Both of you are beautiful inside and out and I can't wait to be a part of your Big Day!



















(We ended the day by getting the best donut holes I've EVER eaten. Sorry clam chowder you are no longer top on my list at Pier 39 any more!)


Luvs,

Megs

1 comment:

Sweet Dainish said...

I love the carriage shot (on the carousel)... so cute and romantic..so excited for the big day!! ^__^