Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rocking the Bump

It is true what they say about photographers, we do not like photos taken of us... well at least this one. I don't post a lot of pictures of myself here but after reflecting on Mother's Day I thought maybe I'd share some very personal photos of my Maternity shoot. No one has ever seen these except myself and Mitch.

These were taken 8 days before Luke was born (talk about waiting til the last minute). I wanted train tracks and roads but I wanted taken it in the middle of no where and in the dark (or at least near dark). These were shot by Mitch and he delivered! Have I mention how he's the master of lighting?




Excuse the look on my face. This was taken on a well traveled intersection and I was very conscious about drivers stopping and staring. And yes my belly was that white. I tan very well in the summer. I also heart my rainboots so I wore them. Mitch thinks they're atrocious. Blah I say!




^_^

Megs

No comments: