Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Luke Week: Green is Good!



I won't say that Luke is the greenest baby out there but he is very green conscious. He doesn't mind that most of his toys are used/hand-me-downs or his equipment (bouncer, jumper, activity center). I won't risk his safety by letting him have a used crib, car seat, or stroller though.

One the things I haven't let him wear yet are shoes. Never saw the need to when he was born since he wasn't going to be wearing down any rubber soles any time soon. Much to my mom's nagging (something about foot binding) I still haven't put shoes on him. This of course will be changing sooner than later since he's now almost mobile (I consider lurking and some attempt at doing the Worm dance mobile).

Until then I'll let him roam shoes free and as long as he avoids the poo he can feel the grass with his feet all he wants.

(insert music " These are the moments..." by Edwin McCain.)
( I seriously could not ask for more...)

Cheers!

Meg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL Luke is such a GREEN BABY! i love his plump feet! Nice blog sis!